“Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.”
- Great article to share with your sellers – hardest thing in this market is finding a replacement property. Also, gives a hint or two about getting a low down offer accepted.
- Here’s news- lack of inventory is slowing the market. Share this one with your buyers – prices are up but inventory is lowest since 1999.
- I like tip number 2- Eleven Ways to lower your tax bill.
- Long advertisement but a quick video follows with the best day of the week to list a home – do you agree? I’m not sure I do.
- What do you all think of this flat fee company? Door in Dallas and Fort worth charges a flat $5000. Pretty Slick Website.
Mind Hack of the Week
Comparison Thinking is simply your monkey mind
It can be quite discouraging if you start comparing yourself to others who are well on their way of fulfilling their dream. In order to stop this struggle once and for all is to realize that we are all unique and have special sets of talents and dreams. Therefore, we cannot be comparable to others. Also, you need to remember that all of those others were at the beginning at some point too. We don’t know their struggles. Choose to become more interested in using their stories as inspiration instead.
App of the week:
Create your own logo – fun and easy – quick too!
Doing the Right Things Every Day!
International Coach Federation • Certified ACC